Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rockstar

I feel like a rockstar. Yes, it's true. I travel about the U.S., I drive a cool vehicle, I get asked by random people for my picture and I stay in nice hotels. There is however a core difference between myself and an actual rockstar: I talk about cheese all day long. Oh, and I also happen to lack the grandeous musical draw that sells out major stadiums across the world and makes young girls cry at the very thought of me. I have also yet to wear super tight leathers, lipsinc horribly at an awards show or have an affair with a B list actor who post break-up gets signed to do Dancing with the Stars. On the other hand, I do tend to get photographed at grocery stores and have pictures of me taken while driving down the road. Now all I need is 5 kids from different countries and a hot 'semi-husband' to make all things complete.

1 comment: