Sunday, November 29, 2009

Drunk Dialing....

After way too many close calls (pun intended), I have decided to make a few changes in my life. You see, I suffer from a disorder called drunk texting and calling. Don't laugh my friends, this can be very serious. Ahem, um, so for some reason I find I have little self-control when it comes to realizing that after a few drinks too many it may not be wise to send a little hate-note of sorts to an ex whatever he is. I just also came to realize it could be taken as highly inappropriate to call someone at 3am just to say "hey" and see "what's up." I don't know why it took me so long to realize that when I get those calls at that hour, it tends to look a lot like a desperate booty-call. So why it wouldn't appear the same when I do it is beyond me.

So after yet another morning of looking back over my calls and texts from the previous night and feeling a wee bit of regret, and let's face it, borderline humiliation, I decided to be proactive and take a positive step into my new found rehabilitation. Yes people, I hit the erase button and it felt so damn good. Perhaps I should also take into account that alcohol has something to do with this too....naw.

No comments:

Post a Comment