Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The rubdown

I am not totally sure but I may have just received an odd, yet good, massage from a questionable location. Questionable in that they may perform more than massages.

Beyond the new experience of having someone walk on my entire body and massage me with their toes, I had a few moments during the 60 minute ordeal that had me questioning the place I had chosen. For instance, I got all the way down into my skivies (as one getting a massage would do) but felt a wee bit odd when the masseuse pulled my thong down to where it rested on my cheeks halfway off. Perhaps I should have left but I stayed because she was doing a good job at working out all the kinks okay? Maybe I also should have left when she massaged my inner thigh just a little too close to my vagina. Serious.

Nah, I stayed. I stayed for the stomach massage that I didn't know was to happen. Yes, she rubbed my chubby belly. Back and forth, in circles, and all around as she needed my skin like pizza dough. Then she slapped me. Well, slapped my stomach multiple times. At this point I was like, you know, this is odd. Maybe I also though it odd that the only voices I heard coming from the hallway and other rooms were the voices of men. Men and little girlie giggles. I was the only female besides the workers.

Scary thing is? I would go back. Why? She loosened up all my muscles, it was inexpensive and she gave me a chocolate mint candy afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment