Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yo Yo Yo.....

Been in Tucson, Arizona for a good week now and every time that I even begin to think that I am figuring these people out, I meet a 'Mario' of sorts. Today I am rockin' it out at the cheese tent in a sketch part of town, you know, just doing my thing and up comes a little old man guido named Mario. It was either that or Vinny eh? Not only is Mario (yo) wearing a white wife beater, warm-ups, sneaks and fanny pack, he also happens to be sporting a shiny gold New York Yankees medallion. Aw, hell yeah. Did I forget to mention that this flashy 75 year young man hails from the great hood of The Bronx? Not only did he tell me I was a healthy girl (insert the boob grab motion here) he talked about how he still gets the ladies (bow chicka wow wow) and works out every day. That's what I am talkin' bout yo! Oh man, been rocking the accent ever since we met this guy. I just can't help myself. In fact, listening to some Pittsburgh accents online right now thanks to Tyler. I am dyin' right now, you all have to Google CSI Pittsburgh. Alright, gotta jam out because I need more wine after this more than thrilling day :)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the old "players" a kick! Glad your having fun. I am sure there will be lots of stories of interest here.

    Love ya,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete