Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey fat ass!

I finally got off my lazy butt and made it back to the gym today. I have a feeling this new found sense of urgency to get fit again came from my recent trip to the Gulf Coast beaches of Florida where the white sand shoreline was filled with motivating visions of large-and-in-charge women in tiny bikinis waddling along under the hot sun. Not the postcard vision of Florida I was expecting. On a positive note, I felt super hot and most of them were with very good-looking men, despite some resemblance to Tweedle-D. While I saw firsthand that there are many men out there who so enjoy more cushion for the pushin' so to speak, it still made me realize that I need to get my ass in gear, and pronto.

Don't worry, I am not one of those annoying skinny girls who thinks she needs to loose 20 pounds (so she can be an effin size 4 that is). I am 5'2" and weigh 1...ha! As if I were going to blast that number online, but really I could stand to drop a few L-Bs. So to be as healthy as possible in this endeavour, I am choosing to re-commit myself to Weight Watchers, although I really wish they had leaders who yelled and shamed you into losing weight, eat as much raw food as possible and actually go to the gym on the regular. So thank you Florida for hosting such fat asses on the beach, it really motivated me to get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment