Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Latinos: Top 10 Reasons I Love Them


I was the thinking the other day while I lay swinging in a hammock among singing birds, butterflies all about, lush green mountain views, the sound of music floating in the air from all directions...okay, you get the picture. Anyways, I was thinking, why do I seem to favor those hot-blooded Latino men? So, I came up with my top 10 reasons.

In no particular order of course:

1. They have incredible rythym. I'll stop with they are excellent on the dance floor and let your minds wonder a bit with the rest.
2. Sentimientos. Feelings. Oh, how open they are with their feelings. No topic goes untouched, unheard or is off limits. Me encanta.
3. They like to laugh. Muahaha all the time. Either everything south of the border is friggin hilarious or they just have good senses of humor. I don't know.
4. Aprovechan. Perhaps this ties into laughing a little but I needed another number. Go ahead, have a good time, we are Latino, why not?
5. I've always liked a little panela in my life. Gringo translation: A little brown sugar never hurt nobody!
6. Bottom line: they listen to their women. Okay, maybe not, but they sure as hell pretend well!
7. Alejandro Sanz, Enrique Iglesias, Mario Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Javier Bardem,Chayanne, Ricky Martin (make fun if you want, but he is hot!), Gael Garcia Bernal, Mark Consuelos (damn you Kelly Ripa), Juanes...I think you get the picture.
8. La música. All day, every day. You may be thinking, um yeah, how special is this? Let me tell you. There is something alluring about guy not afraid to sing, dance and feel the music anywhere. Any place can be transformed into a dance floor.
9. Sus ojos. Just take a minute to look into their eyes. That's all.
10. Because even if it's for 1 night, 1 hour or 1 minute, they can make you feel like you are the only lady in the room. Awww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment